mandag den 15. oktober 2018

Post-Con thoughts (Viking Con 2018)

Its been a great con :)

I didn't do well, mainly because i "lost" my match vs Alexander.

Because we did have lots of time and not that many participants (10) for the main tournament we went for knockout matches without time limit.

However after my RFR Druid faced off vs Alexander´s Priestess after 6 hours i had to realize that none of us could kill the other.

Alexander had Artemis a Guardian Angel and two zones with consecrated ground - i could not enter and stay in the zone with my Druid. I could never get pass the Guardian Angel.

I had a Vinesnapper in a corner zone and two Thornlashers with a Bloodspine wall between them and Meredias Blessing. He couldn't go near those.

I had a few more spells back than him but none that could do the job...

In the end Alexander lost the finals narrowling, with my Druid spellbook vs Keejchen playing my Adramalech Warlock book.

Again this match showed me how important Mage Wands are.

In this particular book i basically don´t have equipment.

Still just after the con i only put in more movement spells - like going from 3 lesser Teleports to 6.

Im going to try and play this book 10 times and then get back :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar